Southampton Airport Children’s Facilities
Children’s Facilities at the Airport
- Baby care room located in the main concourse.
- Parents travelling with children are welcome to use the unisex accessible toilets.
- Children are welcome in all airport restaurants, and in some cases children’s menus are available.
Beautiful Baby Care Facility at Southampton
Travelling with Children
Our friends at Airport Parking Shop have written a wide range of articles surrounding travelling with children; from tips and tricks on how to keep them entertained to what’s meant by an Unaccompanied Minor. If you’re planning your next journey with your children, give the below a quick read!
- Breastfeeding in UK Airports: A report looking into the breastfeeding facilities at various UK airports.
- Travelling with Babies and Toddlers: Perfect if you need information on transporting baby food, pushchairs or how to get assistance in the airport on on the plane.
- Unaccompanied Minors: Is your child needing to travel without you? Here APS explain the process, including which airlines offer Unaccompanied Minor services and how to book them.
- How to keep children entertained on long journeys: Just as it sounds really!
- Travelling with a children with a different surname to you: Were you aware of the implications this can have if you’re stopped at Customs? Read up on the correct procedure om taking your children out of the country when you don’t share the same surname as them.
- Flying whilst pregnant: Dispells some of the common myths surrounding flying when expecting and also offering advice and support to nervous parents-to-be.
If you plan on renting a car when you travel with your children, you may have to also hire a car seat. Find out all you need to know about child seat laws in the UK on Department for Transport website.